Getting engaged is a truly magical moment in your life – so why not capture it with a very special photo shooting? How to make sure your engagement photos look really beautiful, though? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Avoid being completely mismatched. If you are wearing a hearts pattern and your fiancé is wearing a stripped pattern, chances are that this will not look great in the pictures. On the contrary, it may make them feel like a “crowded” composition – and this is something you really don’t want.
- Avoid being too matched as well. On the other hand, it is also important that you avoid wearing the exact same colors and fabrics. It looks unflattering in the pictures and it will not give you that stylish look you are aiming for.
- Avoid clothes that don’t fit you. Clothes that are too large or to small on you will look even worse in the picture – so make sure you choose an outfit that really flatters your body and makes you look really pretty in the pictures.
- Match your wardrobe with your location – then, add a twist. Planning to have a photo shooting at a really fancy location? Wear clothes that are elegant, then – and add a bit of a twist as well. For instance, a very feminine lace dress will look gorgeous with a leather jacket layered on top – and an elegant day suit will look more unique with a funky pair of socks.
- Doll yourself up. If possible, have your hair and makeup trials scheduled before the engagement photo shooting, so that you sport a flawless look. Plus, this gives you the chance to change your mind if you don’t like your hair and makeup styles.
Searching for someone to help you plan the dream wedding your love story deserves? Contact A Fairytale Wedding and we guarantee you will be charmed by our services! Contact us and you will not regret it!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Manik Rathee
<meta name=”p:domain_verify” content=”eb3dc6d97a08c5296b4807a121ab09bc”/>